EsTeck ScanThe first examination with the EsTeck system involves scanning the body with a device called 'the EsTeck'. An analysis is made through an electrical measurement that shows a 3D image of your body, including the cardiovascular system. The information we obtain with this is very complete. Mineral deficiencies, heart weakness and resistance weakness can all be identified with this measurement.
The Electro Interstitial Scan (the interstitium is the space between the cells) was developed by a team of doctors, physicists, mathematicians, statisticians and has a high reliability (89%). The inventor of the EsTeck is Prof. Albert Maarek, of Hungarian descent. Currently living in and working from the US. He developed this system to get a more reliable diagnostic method than the older blood analysis method, which he was dissatisfied with.
The EsTeck complex is an electrosomatography (ESG), which is a 3-dimensional computer-controlled, safe and painless body screening. With this equipment measurements are made in a short time via head, hands and feet. Not only the heart function but also the functions of all other organs and systems of the body are measured.
Control of TreatmentWith this measurement, we can also monitor and compare the results of the treatment in the control equations. During EsTeck scanning, a patient's hands and feet are placed on a conductive plate and two electrodes are placed on the head. Due to this equipment, it is possible to notice, at a very early stage, disturbances in the functioning of cells. Therefore a condition can be adjusted in an early stage of development.
What does the EsTeck Scan measure?
- Functional analysis and measurements of various organs, glands and tissues
- Estimates of body composition and BMI values (height, weight, water and fat ratio)
- Biochemical values regarding blood values
- Neurotransmitters statistical graph (such as dopamine, serotonin)
- Acidosis and alkalosis: acidity in the body
- Oxidative stress (free radicals which determine the rate of body aging and oxygen in tissue)
- Cellular mitochondrial activity (energy center of the cell)
- Statistical analysis of risk factors
- Proposals for any additional investigations
- Blood pressure and heart rate
- Estimation of the neuronal excitability: (over) stimulation of the brain
Space between cells
Acidification (acidosis) is a common problem which occurs in the space between the cells of the body and causes deterioration of the cell walls. Obstructed recognition and exchange of nutrients plus the obstruction of waste excretion could result in a range of complaints.