EsTeck ScanThe first examination with the EsTeck system involves scanning the body with a device called 'the EsTeck'. An analysis is made through an electrical measurement that shows a 3D image of your body, including the cardiovascular system. The information we obtain with this is very complete. Mineral deficiencies, heart weakness and resistance weakness can all be identified with this measurement.
Control of TreatmentWith this measurement, we can also monitor and compare the results of the treatment in the control equations. During EsTeck scanning, a patient's hands and feet are placed on a conductive plate and two electrodes are placed on the head. It is completely pain-free. Due to this equipment, it is possible to notice, at a very early stage, disturbances in the functioning of cells. Therefore a condition can be adjusted in an early stage of development.
What does the EsTeck Scan measure?
- Functional analysis and measurements of various organs, glands and tissues
- Estimates of body composition and BMI values (height, weight, water and fat ratio)
- Biochemical values regarding blood values
- Neurotransmitters statistical graph (such as dopamine, serotonin)
- Acidosis and alkalosis: acidity in the body
- Oxidative stress (free radicals which determine the rate of body aging and oxygen in tissue)
- Cellular mitochondrial activity (energy center of the cell)
- Statistical analysis of risk factors
- Proposals for any additional investigations
- Blood pressure and heart rate
- Estimation of the neuronal excitability: (over) stimulation of the brain